Membership in SFBAE is open to anyone with an interest in program evaluation. Members reflect the diversity of the San Francisco Bay Area and include practicing evaluators, representatives of government agencies, foundation staff, managers of nonprofit organizations, and students.
By joining SFBAE you join a rapidly growing network of evaluators who are brought together with the common goals of furthering evaluation and exploring its applications.
Members enjoy the following privileges:
- Discount tickets for events and workshops.
- Access to the SFBAE discussion and action group on Linked In.
- Access to our member directory for networking.
- A place to provide feedback and event suggestions.
- The ability to download workshop materials.
- A listing of evaluation training and continuing education courses.